So here I am, a registered blogger. Wasn't sure that I would go down the road of a blogger, as I was always a livejournaler, but here goes. I feel as though this semester brings a new life and a new outlook on the world around me. I plan to make this semester much better than the last. The fall semester was filled with enough ups and downs to last a lifetime. I'm done with the things of the past; relationships, certain bad friendships, and most importantly drama. So here we go! This will be a testament that I can get through the past year that i have gone through and can come back drama free.
So keep checking in because it's bound to be entertaining along my way to self discovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, I feel u...we are definitely in a different part of a life...its all too changing to have drama
Post a Comment